Monday, November 18, 2013

What Is New!

Elleyanna Aubree Moore
8lbs 2oz and 19 1/2 inches long...



 
New life:  We welcomed a new love to our family this month, above is the beautiful
Ms Elleyanna  My  sister  blessed  me  by  asking  me  to  be  in  the  room  with  her  during
the C-section and this has made me closer then ever to my sister. I'm in love with God's
blessing, Her smile lights a room!


What's to come:  My husband got moved to another tow boat this trip, He is looking
to make 2nd mate and tanker-man.... We are praying for the right path to take being this
job or finally coming home to stay with his family..


Happening with the kid's:  Daniel is making straight B's in all classes we are so proud!
Gladys started practice for the new Christmas play.... and Josie  is spelling 14 sight word's
and November, which is her birthday month....
(We are very proud of our children all so different and sweet)

Something new for me: I'm in a new place in life, look forward and working on a
big dream! I'm praying so hard for this! I'm trusting God fully and will be excited in whatever
happens...


School is going great, four more years of hard work and I shall be walking down
getting my degree and it gives me so much pride to be doing this while having a family,
I want to inspire a single mother or father to follower their dreams, work hard it's worth every
tear!


 
 
Christmas is coming up soon, I wanted to show the kid's it wasn't about what they got and how much it cost....... I took them to Wal-Mart handed them each $20 and told them to buy what ever they wanted... I told them that make it good cause there is something big taking place afterwards,
 
 
As we paid, we went outside toward the van drove to the local abuse center for children,
I asked the kid's to get there gifts and take them in the center and donate them..
surprising all three of them didn't through a fit or question my idea they did it with smiles..
 
My oldest Daniel said " that felt even better then keeping it"
WOW!!! I'm so proud!!!
 
Oh to let you in on my plan everything the picked out last week will be under the tree for them!:)
 
 
 
Have a blessed Thanksgiving Friends!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much sweet friend's for stopping by..