Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Don't Wait!

Breath taking!



I took a moment to get this picture, just breath taking what is made for
our eyes daily! I've waited for so long for the love and understanding
our Father gives us unconditionally. I've stayed behind and kept myself,
my family unnoticed for so long I've (We) lost track of the most beautiful
sight in life.
 
Our father's love, guidance and faithfulness!
 
Deuteronomy 7:9
  Understand, therefore, that the Lord your God is indeed
Good. He is the faithful God who keeps his covenant for a
thousand generations and lavishes his unfailing love
on those who love him and obey his commands.
 
 
We got to where we questioned every store, restaurant and friend's.
We kept to ourselves because of being judge, for lies and we gave up
the fight. I (we) felt alone, no one to help us or guide us. Well friend's
not anymore!
 
We have a long road ahead I'm sure there will be hard times and the
devil is going to TRY to find a way in, it's NOT going to happen.
My family and I faced some hardships this past week, some people
who hurt us, took from us lied on us. We lost a job stress hit our family
hard this week and we didn't run. We STOOD up and pushed every
little negative thought, every little "maybe" or "what if" out of the way.
 
Romans 5:3-5
    We can rejoice, too, when we run into problems and
trials, for we know that they help us develop endurance.
And endurance develops strength of character, and
character strengthens our confident hope of salvation.
And this hope will not lead to disappointment. For we
know how dearly God loves us, because he has given us
the Holy Spirit to fill our hearts with his love.
 
 
I'm not waiting for them fake people  (family nor friends) I'm not
basing my daily happenings on what they or "Stacie" thinks.
I'm praying! I'm praying for my daily guidance and my families.
I'm not avoiding church, stores or schools because someone else might
attend there. I'm not attending church for "them" I'm coming to
praise GOD.
 
 
Are you waiting dear friends? Stop waiting nothings coming! Nothing
will change it will become a known safe for you to hide and give in..
 
I'll tell you GOD is coming, I don't know about you friends I don't want to
stand in front  of God with excuses on way I didn't take the right path,
follow and obey God because people might make up some lie. I'm not
telling God I failed him because I let peoples lies live me!
 
 
I'm not waiting until it's to late no matter who attends what church or
who works in what store or who will judge me or my family, I'm
only willing to let the almighty God judge me I'm opening my eye's to
his beauty! Amen!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much sweet friend's for stopping by..